Spanish, English, French & Portuguese Translation Rates for 2020
The following rates are average, estimated rates, all of which are subject to change and eligible for discounts.
2020 Document Translation Rates:
- Birth Certificate and/or Marriage Certificate (front and back)
- $49 for one document, $94 for two, ($45 for Each Additional)
- Includes Federal Certification Process for USCIS and other agencies
- Acta de nacimiento y/o acta de matrimonio
- Driver’s License (any country, front and back)
- $49 includes translation, certification (notarization when necessary)
- Includes all DMV (SC), BMV (IN) forms (other states as well)
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- Criminal Background Checks, Letters of Good Behavior
- From $49 depending on the total number of words
- Certificado de Antecedentes Penales
- Diploma (high school, college, other) Other professional certificates
- From $42 depending on number of words
- Transcripts (high school, college or other school)
- $15-$35 per page, depending on the total number of words per page
- Hard-copies mailed to one address, $8 for additional copies
- Legal Documents (all kinds): from $0.09/word
- Average $0.09 per word ($20 to $35 per page average)
- Includes certification for all federal, state or local courts
- Divorce Decrees, Death Certificates, Bills of Clean Health
- Average $0.09 per word ($20 to $45 per page average)
- Includes certification of translation, which is valid nationally
- Automobile Title from Puerto Rico (título de auto)
- $64 both pages (front and back)
- Includes required documentation when necessary
- Employee Handbooks, Policy Manuals, HR Guidebooks, MSDS Sheets
- Average: $0.09 to $0.12/word
- Guaranteed accuracy and readability
- Completed by two professional translators
- Passport Translation to English (first two pages)
- $49, includes certification
- Notarized when necessary
- Certification of Translation (Official Translation, Sworn Translation)
- USCIS Certification Process: Included in most prices;
- USCIS Electronic Submission File, delivered via email: $0
- Includes signed affidavit, which is our translator’s certification statement
- Each page contains our translation certification stamp, the translator's signature and the date of translation
- All Translations include the Federal Certification process; however, additional certification processes, when necessary, are as follows:
- Notarized Translation: $7 (third-party notary)
- Apostilles and Authentication Services: $70 (for international submission)
- Certification for Real-Estate Transactions: No extra charge (included)
- Certification for Federal, State or Local Courts: No extra charge (included)
- Certification for Immigration: USCIS (INS): No extra charge (included)
100% Hand Translated By Professional Linguists
Southeast Spanish is able to accept documents, provide quotes, receive payment, and provide hand typed and thoroughly reviewed translations via email, except when stamped certifications are needed.
All of our documents are translated by hand, and then typed, scanned or faxed as needed. We never use or endorse the use of translation devices. All translations are completed by university trained linguists and native speakers of English and Spanish. Translation is a specialized skill, and for this reason, all of our translators have many years of experience and all documents are double checked and proofed for accuracy. We stand behind all of our translations.
Here's how our simple process works:
1) Submit your document by email (scan or picture) email@example.com or fax, 877-470-1177.
2) Receive a quote within an hour or less.
3) Pay using your credit card (via Paypal) or we can send an invoice.
4) Receive an email attachment of your translated document (USCIS e-copy, signed/stamped PDF).
5) Pick up or request mailing of your certified and stamped hard copies.
Call or email today to get started!
Dan H., Ph.D., Certified Translator, 877-374-0095